- FRANCE -
||large directory of french language schools in france * écoles de français en france|
| version française |
You can also view the South-East divided into the following regions:
Rhône-Alpes | Provence-Côte d'Azur | Languedoc-Roussillon
The French Mediterranean way of life - All year round
Voted Best French Language school by the students in 2012 and 2013, Accent Français has been awarded by Study Travel Magazine with the Star Award as THE Star French language school 2013.
Situated in the city center of Montpellier in South of France, the school is accredited French Quality Label of the Ministry for its services and courses: general french, French for business, French and cooking, and many more programs including Delf Dalf exam preparation, activities and excursions, from one week to further months, whatever your level and age.
Accent Français guarantees you professionnal and tailor made services!
WHY ACCENT FRANÇAIS?
- Ideally located : in the heart of the pedestrian city center of Montpellier
- Available staff speaking 7 different languages always willing to help and assist BEFORE, DURING and AFTER your stay
- 20 classrooms in a 19th century building providing the comfort and charm of a classical building with the modernity of the installations and latest equipment
- A wide range of programs for all levels and purposes
- Small classes : 8-10 people maximum
- Premium quality accommodation service
- Free internet access : WIFI and computers at your disposal
- An international atmosphere with over 75 different nationalities represented
- Activities, excursions and many other events to enjoy !
- A well stocked library with books and DVDs the students can bring home for free
Our quality policy : a warm welcome and a personalized service to give you the best France has to offer !
Minimum age: 17 - Registration by email - Special prices for courses of more than 3 weeks - Flexibility
2 rue de Verdun
Tel: +33 467 58 12 68
Fax: +33 434 22 11 64
Visit our website: http://www.accentfrancais.com
Ecole Privée de Langue Française|
The best quality at the best price
Special offers all year round
- The school was founded in 1977 and has a great experience in teaching French as a Foreign Language. This guarantees the excellent quality of the courses.
- The Actilangue language courses are conducted solely in French by experienced instructors. A special feature of the Actilangue programme is the emphasis on conversational French.
- The school is located in the centre of Nice and is only five minute walk away from the beach. Concerts, museums, international sports events, top discotheques, pubs, restaurants, beaches - Nice offers almost infinite possibilities in leisure time activities.
- The school arranges different types of accommodation of excellent quality and offers French courses at very competitive prices. The course fees include the grading test, the instruction according to the type of course, the teaching aid, the certificate of attendance. There is no registration fee.
- Class size: 6 to 12 students mornings, 4 to 8 students afternoons.
- Students: 16 years and over (no age limit) are accepted.
- Participants come from a variety of backgrounds - students (undergraduate and graduate), business people, teachers and professors, physicians and attorneys, senior citizens, and tourists.
2, rue Alexis Mossa
06000 Nice, France
Tel: +33 (0)4 93 96 33 84
Fax: +33 (0)4 93 44 37 16
REGISTER ON LINE: www.actilangue.com
INSTITUT LINGUISTIQUE ADENET|
= FRENCH IN THE MEDITERRANEAN =
A professionally run school setting the highest standards of teaching and services to achieve efficient, effective training provided in a friendly, personal atmosphere in the very heart of Montpellier's beautiful historic centre.
- Standard Courses - Intensive Courses - DELF/DALF Exam Preparation - Business French - One-to-One Tuition
- Small classes - All levels are guaranteed at all time (Beginners to Advanced)
- Carefully chosen accommodation options (Host families, Studios, Hotels, Student residences…)
- Open year around - Start every Monday
- Weekly changing program of Cultural Activities and Excursions (e.g. Avignon, Carcassonne, Provence, Camargue)
- 22 computers with flat screens and high speed access to Internet and email free of charge
- Wireless internet access in all school premises (use is free of charge)
- Excellent location in the historic centre in a stunning private mansion house dating back to 18th century
- Fully air-conditioned, very well equipped classrooms
Our recognitions - your guarantee for quality!
- We are the only school in Montpellier recognised by the quality association IALC (International Association of Language Centres - www.ialc.org). Only top quality schools are accepted after several days of local inspections and continuous re-inspections. All school have to accept the IALC code of Ethic.
- We are also recognised by the Swedish Government for the CSN scheme, by the German Government for 'Bildungsurlaub' (sabbatical holidays for professional people), by the Chamber of Commerce Montpellier, by Maison de la France etc.
JOIN US FOR A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE IN FRENCH LANGUAGE AND CULTURE!
Institut Linguistique Adenet (ILA)
33 Grand Rue Jean Moulin
Tel: +33 4 67 60 67 83
Fax: +33 4 67 60 67 81
Choose between our two very different centres in the French Alps:
INTENSIVE FRENCH courses in the lovely alpine town of Chamonix|
(1 hr from Geneva airport)
Chamonix is a bustling, cosmopolitan town. Here we offer high quality 1:1 courses with hotel accommodation and a wide range of afternoon activities from golf to skiing, from ice-climbing to mountain-biking.
We offer, all year round:
- French for Business: 1:1 intensive courses for companies and individuals with sports and activities, all in French, included. Hard work but extremely effective.
- Intensive French holidays for adults: 1:1 lessons, with the other half-day free for sports/relaxing in this 'World Capital' of outdoor sports.
IMMERSION FRENCH courses in the rural market town of Mens|
(1 hr from Grenoble airport)
MENS is the market town for the Trieves; a wonderful region of rolling farmland and forests surrounded by the mountains of the Vercors and the Ecrins. This is real France where you are unlikely to hear English spoken.
Stay in a Chambre d’hote guest-house or with a local family and enjoy the relaxed communal evening meals and the contact with your hosts and other French guests
We offer, June - October:
- Immersion French courses for adults: 1:1 (or 1:2) private lessons
- Summer school for families - with organised language activities & studies for children and parents. See our website for fuller details.
The Trieves is home to France's most important 'green' centre - Terre Vivante - and the ethos of organic farming and green building permeate the region. Walking, mountain biking and horse riding are popular.
Courses in pottery, organic cookery, furniture painting and felt making are all available.
Ask for our information sheet for any of the above courses:
fax/tel: +33 476 342 515
post: rue Louis Rippert, 38710 MENS.
- Learn French in France (in Lyon historical city centre) with Alpadia.
- Alpadia is a French
school recognised by French, European and international quality-monitoring organisations.
- A range of French
courses with varying levels of intensity are offered all year long at our
Lyon course centres.
camps in France (Biarritz) with intensive French course and a rich and varied activity programme every day.
- For ages 8 to 17 years
- Set amidst rolling hills and a vast forest, the centre’s numerous grass pitches and indoor sports hall guarantees a wealth of activities for our students.
- In order to make every stay a successful one, Alapdia offers a rich and varied activity programme every day, as well as excursions to the most popular tourist
attractions of the regions where we have our centres. You won’t forget your stay with Alpadia in a hurry!
ODYSSEA: French Language/Culture School|
EXPERIENCE THE SOUTH OF FRANCE
Welcome to Odyssea, your French Language/Culture School in the South of France. We are located in a beautifully renovated 17th century building in the heart of the historical center of Montpellier.
- Whether you are a professional, student or just someone with passion for the French language and culture,you will find a wide range of programs all year round:
- French Intensive courses
- Business French
- Individual courses
- tailor-made courses
- DELF/DALF preparation, etc...
- Odyssea offer a variety of cultural activities during the week and the weekends.
- We also help you to find your ideal accomodations: staying with a French speaking family, student residence, apartment/hotel, private studio, shared housing, etc...
- Thank you for visiting our site and we hope to see you soon at Odyssea!
Odyssea: French Language/Culture School
34 rue Saint Guilhem
Tel: +33 467 60 69 50
Fax: +33 467 60 69 50
LSF Montpellier is a leading French language school in the south of France with over 16 years’ experience teaching French. We offer high quality French courses year-round to adults, business professionals, university students, and juniors. Our school is conveniently located in the heart of Montpellier’s historical pedestrianized center, less than 5 minutes on foot from the famous Place de la Comédie and public transports.|
LSF has a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere in the school making it an ideal environment to learn French and progress fast in the language.
We offer many different courses for all levels, from the complete beginner to the advanced:
- Standard courses
- Intensive courses
- Combination courses
- Exam preparation courses (DELF / DALF, A-levels, Leaving Certificate)
- French & cooking courses
- French courses for groups (schools, universities, companies)
- French for professionals
- French teachers’ programs
- Junior vacation courses at Easter and in Summer (ages 11–17)
In order to offer the ideal environment for learning French and for experiencing the beautiful south of France, LSF has:
- Small class sizes – usually between 3-8 students. Maximum 10
- Courses for both short term and for long-term stays
- Enthusiastic and friendly teachers – All experienced native French speakers with university degrees and FLE qualifications
- Carefully selected accommodation options: French host family, Student Residence, Hotels and Apartment hotels
- A wide range of social and cultural activities
- Many different excursions to surrounding areas and places
- Free High-Speed Internet & WIFI access in the school
Special summer discounts for our courses! More information on our website!
6 rue Foch
Tel: +33 4 67 91 31 60
Fax: +33 4 67 91 31 61
a bright air-conditioned school,
a typical Southern France setting,
palm-trees, olive trees and mimosa,
an enthusiastic and devoted teaching team,
the warmth of a Provençal homestay
and the magic of the Mediterranean coast!
Here you are, learning French with us.
66 avenue de Toulon
Tel: +33 4 94 65 03 31
Fax: +33 4 94 65 81 22
Montpellier and Most Regions including French Caribbean and Quebec.
Antilles, Aquitaine, Bretagne, Côte d'Azur, Bourgogne, Languedoc-Roussillon, Midi-Pyrénées, Normandie, Pas de Calais, Pays de la Loire, Provence, Québec, Rhône-Alpes.
9 languages in 35 countries
- Our French language Institute in the South of France, is situated in the heart of beautiful, historic Montpellier, minutes from the railway/bus station/tramway, the world-famous Place de la Comédie, the Tour de la Babote and within only 20 minutes of the airport and wonderful Mediterranean beaches.
- Eurolingua is a member of La Maison de la France, l'Office du Tourisme de Montpellier, and La Chambre de Commerce de Montpellier.
- We are located on the ground floor of an impressive traditional building, with reception, spacious classrooms, toilets, offices, kitchen/cafeteria, library and a large central meeting and entertainments area with an electrically operated opening glass roof.
- Group and Individual Programmes start every Monday all year round for students and clients of any age (16-75 years), beginners to advanced. Level Test on arrival. Tour groups welcome.
- Paid Work Experience and Internships organised.
- French Summer School: June to September.
- Accommodation arranged: homestay, apartment, hotel.
- One-to-One Homestay Programmes: Enjoy learning French living full-board in your tutor's own home. Expert, individual French language tuition, customised to your own level and requirements. Meet family, friends, neighbours and professional colleagues. Local visits and excursions. Beginners to advanced. 16-75 years. Avignon, Bordeaux, Corbère-Ie-Château, Guadeloupe. Le Havre, Lille, Lyon, Marseille, Martinique, Nevers, Nice, Pleurtuit, Québec, Saumur, Toulouse and more....
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Eurolingua Institute sarl
5 rue Henri Guinier
Tel/Fax: +33 467 15 04 73 and Tel/Fax: +33 467 58 20 17
ENJOY LEARNING FRENCH IN SUNNY PROVENCE
Total immersion in the French language and culture
with the inspiring beauty of Provence
Round the clock learning with motivated teaching, including informal outings, sports and visits.
High quality accommodation in the heart of the “Parc Naturel du Verdon”.
ADULTS: 1 or 2 week courses.
“Intensif”, “à la carte” and “français professionnel”
YOUNG PEOPLE: (12-14, 15-18, 18-25)
along with French speaking youngsters.
À la carte, multi-activities, adventure, horseriding,
watersports and discovery-programs.
CREA LANGUES since 1984
Le Monastère de Ségriès.
F-04360 Moustiers-Ste Marie Provence
info and booking:
Tel: + 32 32 51 31 97 42 Fax: + 32 51 32 02 91
school and management:
Tel: +33 492 77 74 58 Fax: +33 492 77 75 18
Our language school is based in the south of France, in Carcassonne – a town famous for its medieval walled city, a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Ludo Expression is a small, personal school with just one or two teachers working in small groups of around four people.
- Its friendly, relaxed atmosphere allows students to learn and develop their self confidence at their own pace, a crucial step in the process.
- No-one is forgotten and everyone can participate - which means we can easily adapt to the individual needs of each student.
- Our flexible range of courses place a strong emphasis on practical French:
- Semi-intensive course (15 hours per week)
- Intensive course (25 hours per week)
- Telephone lessons via Skype
- individually-tailored courses
16 avenue Arthur Mullot
Tel: +33 4 68 26 60 13
'Euro-France' gathers some of the most recognized schools in France specialized in the teaching of French to foreigners:
- Centre International d'Antibes/ ATOLL– Learn French on the Riviera – Teens camps all over France :
- C.I.A. has a 20 years experience in the teaching of French to foreigners and welcomes 5000 students per year. All types of courses are offered.
- Azurlingua – French school for adults and teens French courses in Nice, French Riviera:
- One of the most renowned French language schools on the Riviera, with national and international accreditation chosen by 2500 professionals and students worldwide.
- Accord – Paris : French courses in Paris for adults and executives. Teens summer camps.
- Founded in 1988, ACCORD is under convention with 3 Parisian Universities and offers high quality French courses: 8 levels, DELF/DALF TCF preparation etc.
ACADEMIE DE LANGUES FRANCE MEDITERRANEE|
ALFMED is a French school located in the vibrant city of Perpignan, a city famous for its exceptional climate, its student life and its southern atmosphere.
|Residential French Intensive programs all year long over 2 to 16 weeks|
|Aupair programs, Intensive and extensive programs, hosting for E.U. progams|
|Total cultural immersion thanks to cultural outings, special events, sport and gastronomy programs|
|Located in a XIX mansion of the historical center of Perpignan, the Academy welcomes international students all year long in a very relaxed atmosphere. |
|Non smoking facilities, free access to “Le café” in our sunny garden, a computer Lab with 10 Pc free internet/Wifi/Skype connection, library, 3 students residence within 5mn walk (wifi & TV).|
|High experienced teachers holders of a FLE Masters|
Academie de Langues France Méditerranée - Alfmed
21bis Ave Général de Gaulle
Tel: +33 4 68 62 20 20
Fax: +33 4 68 53 30 58
ECOLE INTERCULTURELLE DE FRANÇAIS - EIFE2F|
French language school in France, Lyon.
Cours de Français
Cursos de frances
- Located in the heart of Lyon, the school offers courses all year round, for all levels:
- French standard courses
- French intensives courses
- French au pair courses
- one-to-one classes
- French evening lessons
- DELF/DALF Exam Preparation
- French Conversation courses
- active participation within the classroom
- maximum number of students in the class : 14
- qualified teachers
- internet access
Ecole Interculturelle de Français eife2f
3 grande rue des Feuillants
Tel: + 33 4 78 39 04 88
Fax: + 33 4 78 39 04 88
LYON BLEU INTERNATIONAL|
FRENCH IN LYON
- Wide range of programmes from 4 to 32 lessons for any budget and objective, all year round, all levels.
- Small groups (max. 10) for faster progression
- One-to-one and tailor made classes for specific objectives (business, preparation for international exams)
- Hi-speed internet connected computers (wi-fi before end of March 2006)
- Weekly programme of practical and cultural activities
- Language exchange programme where you can meet French people and practise your French (Tandem® exchange)
- Accommodation (homestay, residences, hotel)
Feel free to visit our website and to contact us for any further information or advice.
Lyon Bleu International
82 rue Duguesclin
Tel: +33 (0)4 37 48 00 26
Fax: +33 (0)4 78 60 73 26
also in this region:
Discours et Méthode
View more French Language Schools in this Region
27 quai St-Vincent, 69001 Lyon
Brush up your French with bestselling author Françoise Le Roux.
One week courses from May to July at Beginner's, Intermediate and Advanced levels.
Choice of accommodation, small group classes, beautiful setting.
View French language schools in Montpellier only
Work as an Au Pair in France
French Language Schools in France Home Page