- FRANCE -
||french language schools * french courses in lyon * alps * chambery * annecy * chamonix * skiing|
| version française |
- Learn French in France (in Lyon historical city centre) with Alpadia.
- Alpadia is a French
school recognised by French, European and international quality-monitoring organisations.
- A range of French
courses with varying levels of intensity are offered all year long at our
Lyon course centres.
camps in France (Biarritz) with intensive French course and a rich and varied activity programme every day.
- For ages 8 to 17 years
- Set amidst rolling hills and a vast forest, the centre’s numerous grass pitches and indoor sports hall guarantees a wealth of activities for our students.
- In order to make every stay a successful one, Alapdia offers a rich and varied activity programme every day, as well as excursions to the most popular tourist
attractions of the regions where we have our centres. You won’t forget your stay with Alpadia in a hurry!
Choose between our two very different centres in the French Alps:
INTENSIVE FRENCH courses in the lovely alpine town of Chamonix|
(1 hr from Geneva airport)
Chamonix is a bustling, cosmopolitan town. Here we offer high quality 1:1 courses with hotel accommodation and a wide range of afternoon activities from golf to skiing, from ice-climbing to mountain-biking.
We offer, all year round:
- French for Business: 1:1 intensive courses for companies and individuals with sports and activities, all in French, included. Hard work but extremely effective.
- Intensive French holidays for adults: 1:1 lessons, with the other half-day free for sports/relaxing in this 'World Capital' of outdoor sports.
IMMERSION FRENCH courses in the rural market town of Mens|
(1 hr from Grenoble airport)
MENS is the market town for the Trieves; a wonderful region of rolling farmland and forests surrounded by the mountains of the Vercors and the Ecrins. This is real France where you are unlikely to hear English spoken.
Stay in a Chambre d’hote guest-house or with a local family and enjoy the relaxed communal evening meals and the contact with your hosts and other French guests
We offer, June - October:
- Immersion French courses for adults: 1:1 (or 1:2) private lessons
- Summer school for families - with organised language activities & studies for children and parents. See our website for fuller details.
The Trieves is home to France's most important 'green' centre - Terre Vivante - and the ethos of organic farming and green building permeate the region. Walking, mountain biking and horse riding are popular.
Courses in pottery, organic cookery, furniture painting and felt making are all available.
Ask for our information sheet for any of the above courses:
fax/tel: +33 476 342 515
post: rue Louis Rippert, 38710 MENS.
LYON BLEU INTERNATIONAL|
- Wide range of programmes from 4 to 32 lessons for any budget and objective, all year round, all levels.
- Small groups (max. 10) for faster progression
- One-to-one and tailor made classes for specific objectives (business, preparation for international exams)
- Hi-speed internet connected computers (wi-fi before end of March 2006)
- Weekly programme of practical and cultural activities
- Language exchange programme where you can meet French people and practise your French (Tandem® exchange)
- Accommodation (homestay, residences, hotel)
Feel free to visit our website and to contact us for any further information or advice.
Lyon Bleu International
82 rue Duguesclin
Tel: +33 4 37 48 00 26
Fax: +33 4 78 60 73 26
ECOLE INTERCULTURELLE DE FRANÇAIS - EIFE2F|
French language school in France, Lyon.
Cours de Français
Cursos de frances
- Located in the heart of Lyon, the school offers courses all year round, for all levels:
- French standard courses
- French intensives courses
- French au pair courses
- one-to-one classes
- French evening lessons
- DELF/DALF Exam Preparation
- French Conversation courses
- active participation within the classroom
- maximum number of students in the class : 14
- qualified teachers
- internet access
Ecole Interculturelle de Français eife2f
3 grande rue des Feuillants
Tel: + 33 4 78 39 04 88
Fax: + 33 4 78 39 04 88
also in this region:
Discours et Méthode
27 quai St-Vincent, 69001 Lyon
Brush up your French with bestselling author Françoise Le Roux.
One week courses from May to July at Beginner's, Intermediate and Advanced levels.
Choice of accommodation, small group classes, beautiful setting.
View more French Language Schools in Rhône-Alpes
French Language Schools South-East France Main Page
Work as an Au Pair in France
French Language Schools in France Home Page